Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drooling

Have you ever noticed how much one drools after getting numbed at the dentist? Half of my face looks like it's kind of  m e l t e d , I'm drooling worse than my boxer when she smells bacon, and my speech sounds like.. well aparently it warrants suspicion because I just tried to call someone from work and they hung up on me!
All for the sake of a root canal and a bridge for a fake molar. If it weren't for years of dealing with TMJ disease the whole mess would not be worth the effort ! But I don't want that to get any worse, either.  The dentist attempted to put in another temp filling on the "root canal tooth", but somehow that cracked and she had to take it out...so we went ahead with a temp crown on another tooth.  The empty spot in the middle will not be filled until everything gets back from the lab.  So, she says (as I'm leaving).. "By the way... don't chew on that right side at all, you don't want to chip out whats left of that tooth where the root canal was...and be extremely careful when you floss so you don't pop off that temporary crown on the other tooth...I'm going on vacation and will see you in October"...  ok... and while she's sunning herself in Aruba (I just made that up.. I have no idea where she's REALLY going)..anyway, I don't see her rushing back here for an emergency.
 ARRGGHH..I do not like dealing with this !  : ) 
  I think what irks me most is picturing myself drinking Slim-Fast for the next 6 weeks..because I *have* to and not because I *want* to !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment