Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

AGT

  Cannot WAIT to see who wins America's Got Talent tonite.. Jackie Evancho is utterly amazing.. but I wonder what will happen when she's a little older and her voice starts to change.  But I do think it will come down to a very close tie between her and Michael Grimm.   I was rooting for Prince Poppycock until last nights performance.  I actually thought it was kind of a let-down from his others..even before Piers Morgan smacked the buzzer.  
  So, last week I posted a comment on a local Tex-Mex restaurant's Facebook page.. The enchilada's actually TASTED like a wet puppy SMELLS !! It was soooo disgusting.  The chicken they used was some kind of precooked, shredded THIGH meat...not even breastmeat !!  I did not go into gory details of the enchiladas but did voice my disappoinment with the meal especially since it was my first visit.  Do you know they actually REMOVED my post from their FB page?  Apparently they do not acknowledge anything less than rave reviews !  I even emailed the owner of Chili Willi's....no response...dead silence.  I am really surprised. and disappointed.
  Oh well.. time to go home and scratch something together for me and Michael to eat for supper... not really feeling like cooking tonite..so we'll see.  I hate not to really "cook" since it's his last week home before going back to college...so do I give in to my own mother-y guilt feelings or take the easy route tonite?  

No comments:

Post a Comment